If you are registered with a GP in Cornwall you may be able to access Osteopathy via the NHS. Certain criteria apply and you would need to discuss your options with your doctor. This service is run by South Devon Osteopaths and appointments are available here every Wednesday with Registered Osteopath Paul Hatton. Your GP will give you the relevant referral forms and you can then make an appointment with Paul.
To book an appointment with Paul, telephone South Devon Osteopaths on 01803 500155
You could discuss a referral for one of the following:
- Back or neck pain, with or without ‘referred’ symptoms to the limbs
- Whiplash associated disorders
- Stiffness and restricted movement
- Cervicogenic headaches
- ‘Mechanical’ neck and low back pain
- Degenerative pain
- Postural related neck and back pain
Not all patients will be referred for treatment, your GP may advise that the conditions of the complaint are not suitable for osteopathic care.